Sieve bend screen, also called DSM screen, is a curved concave wedge bar type of screens made of stainless steel wedge wires. We can produce curved and flat Vee-Wire® screens for 120° sieve bend boxes. The screening ability of the screen is determined by its percentage open area. Our screens have up to 50 percent more open area because of our greater range of narrower wire profiles. The wires can be as narrow as 0.5 mm / 0.020 in. and up in 0.25 mm / 0.010 in. increments. These screens are available in both standard Vee-Wire® welded construction and also looped wire construction.
The Sieve Bend screen is also known as a DSM Screen after the Dutch State Mines introduced the product. Sieve Bend Screens are ideal for sizing and dewatering applications to remove solids from liquids, or in solid/solid separation for dry feed situations.
Sieve Bend Screens can be manufactured in a variety of widths, arc lengths, apertures or wedge wires to suit the flow rate and material being separated. Although most applications require Static Sieve Bends, "Cross Flow", "With Flow" and "Vibrating" Sieve Bends can also be manufactured.
The feed slurry is directed vertically and tangentially over the full width of the upper screen surface. The slurry flows down the concave surface at right angles to the openings between wedge profiled wires. Due to the drag on the slurry passing over the wedge wire, a thin layer on the underside is deflected and passes out between the wires. The fact that the size of particle passing through the screen is a
Features of Curved Sieve Bend Screen
● No clogging: The continuous slot formed by the V-shaped profile wire can ensure the minimum contact between the particles and the slot, thereby minimizing clogging.
● High filtration accuracy: The precise slot size can meet customer requirements.
● High capacity: The flow rate is larger than the traditional flat wedge screen.
● Easy to clean: The screen can be easily cleaned by scraping or backwashing.
● Durable structure: Each intersection of the profile wire and the support rod is welded to make the structure stronger.
● Low pressure drops
The sieve bend screen is mainly used for
● Screening, dewatering, sizing and wastewater treatment applications.
● Sewage treatment
● Food, starch, sugar factories
● Mineral processing
● Pulp and paper
● Textile factory
Copyright © Anping TianHui Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |