Anping TianHui Wire Mesh Products co., ltd is a leading industrial woven wire mesh manufacturer, supplier and fabricator based in Anping China.
Woven Wire Mesh is manufactured by weaving longitudinal and transverse wires together, and range in size from very fine meshes through to coarse meshes. woven wire mesh is used for many sieving, straining, separating, grading and filtering applications. and appearance, in both interior and exterior. Woven wire is available on the roll or cut to size.
Woven Wire Mesh Materials
The following are the most common types of woven wire cloth materials:
· Carbon Steel: Low, High, Oil Tempered
· Stainless Steel: 201, 202, 304, 304L, 310S, 316, 316L, 321, 904L , 410, 430
· Copper and Copper Alloys: Copper, Brass, Bronze, Phosphor Bronze
· Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys: 1350-H19
· Nickel and Nickel Alloys: Nickel, Monel® 400, Hastelloy B, Hastelloy C, Inconel® 600, Incoloy® 800, Nichrome I, Nichrome V
We manufacturer all types of woven wire mesh in a wide range of standard stock specifications, including:
· Plain Weave
· Twill Weave
· Dutch or 'Hollander' Weave
· Plain Dutch Weave
· Twill Dutch Weave
· Reverse Dutch Weave
· Multiplex Weave.
Woven Wire Cloth Crimp Styles
· Lock crimp: Lock crimp is comprised of pre-crimped wire featuring the formation of knuckles or bumps over intersecting sets of wires. This locks the mesh in place to create an extremely rigid product.
· Double crimp: Double crimp wire mesh cloth exhibits a pattern of warp wires passing over and under fill wires.
· Intercrimp: Commonly used for screens and architectural applications, intercrimp woven wire mesh provides superior strength and stability, while offering a rigid mesh solution.
· Flat top: As the name implies, the flat top crimp style features a smooth top plane that facilitates the flow of materials.
Common Applications for Woven Wire Mesh
The remarkable strength and versatility of woven wire mesh products make them an excellent choice for numerous applications, including:
· Sifting and sizing
· Architectural applications when aesthetics are important
· Infill panels that can be used for pedestrian partitions
· Filtration and separation
· Glare control
· RFI and EMI shielding
· Ventilation fan screens
· Handrails and safety guards
· Pest control and livestock cages
· Process screens and centrifuge screens
· Air and water filters
· Dewatering, solids/liquid control
· Waste treatment
· Filters and strainers for air, oil, fuel and hydraulic systems
· Fuel cells and mud screens
· Separator screens and cathode screens
Custom Woven Wire Cloth Solutions Are Available
If you can't find the right woven wire mesh product in our extensive stock inventory, just let us know. What makes us one of the best woven wire mesh manufacturer in China and beyond is our willingness to work with our customers to provide the perfect product for their needs.
We can work with your drawings or blueprints to create custom woven wire products for any application.
TIANHUI has all the equipment necessary to deliver the woven wire mesh product you need. From our knowledgeable sales staff to our expert fabricators, TIANHUI is here to help.
Click on a photo for a larger view:
Copyright © Anping TianHui Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |