As a Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh Manufacturer, share with you.
If there are bleaching agents and various acids attached to the surface of the stainless steel screen, please rinse it with water immediately, then soak it with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda solution, and wash it with neutral detergent or warm water. If the surface of the stainless steel screen is dusty and easy to remove dirt, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water. Therefore, the surface of the stainless steel screen is regularly cleaned and maintained to maintain its bright surface and prolong its service life.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
Avoid using bleaching ingredients and abrasive cleaning solutions, steel wool, abrasive tools, etc. To remove the cleaning solution, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of the cleaning. The weak corrosion resistance of the passive film on the surface of the stainless steel screen forms a pitting reaction due to the self-excited reaction, resulting in small holes, and the proximity of chloride ions to form a strong corrosive solution, which accelerates the corrosion reaction. This speed is very bad for the stainless steel screen.
What factors are related to the service life of stainless steel screen
1. Use mesh belt in grinding environment:
The use of stainless steel mesh in a grinding environment will cause serious wear. In order to ensure the service life of the mesh belt, you must pay attention to:
1) When the mesh belt is exposed to the abrasive material, the appropriate conveyor type must be selected;
2) Reduce the chain speed as much as possible;
3) In order to reduce the pressure of the hinge composed of the pin and sleeve of the mesh belt, please choose a larger mesh belt.
2. Attention should be paid to the use of ultra-high temperature exceeding 400℃:
1) The heat generated by the friction of the mesh belt during work.
2) Ordinary mesh belts have thermal brittleness when working at high temperatures, as well as stainless steel mesh belts.
3) The influence of high temperature environment on lubrication, silicon, graphite and molybdenum disulfide lubricants all have good heat resistance.
3. When the mesh belt is exposed to corrosive materials, it will cause adverse consequences:
In this case, the mesh belt parts will become finer and finer, resulting in accelerated wear. When the stainless steel mesh belt continues to work in an acid or alkaline environment, the parts will experience stress corrosion and crystal force corrosion. When using mesh belts in corrosive environments, we must pay great attention to the selection of mesh belt parts materials.
Our company also has Stainless Steel Wire Mesh on sale, welcome to contact us.
Copyright © Anping TianHui Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |