Perforated metal tube are made of aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel and alloy sheet. According to opening diameter, we design the width of plate and punch holes customized by you.Then these plates are rounded in a spiral or straight strip and welded by argon arc welding. The perforated metal tube surface is processed by electrolytic polishing, galvanization, sandblasting, pickling and passivation.
With durable materials and various models, perforated metal tube can filter liquids, solids and air or sieve different materials to ensure the purity. Weakening noise and granary ventilation are also their important functions. With good acid and alkali resistance, sieving tube is a very practical product for filtering ceramic powders, glass materials, plastic materials, soils, mineral aggregates, drug particles, metal powders, etc.
Perforated tube specifications:
● Materials: aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, galvanized steel plate, alloy plate, iron plate, carbon steel plate, copper plate.
● Thickness: 0.4–15 mm.
● Tube length: 10–6000 mm, or tailored to your desired size.
● Tube outside diameter: 6–200 mm.
● Wall hole pattern: round, rectangular, square, hexagonal, oval, plum blossom, etc.
● Hole diameter: 3–10 mm.
● Open area: 23%–69%.
● Filter precision: 2–2000 μm.
● Welding process: spot welding or full welding. straight welding or spiral welding. argon arc welding.
● Surface: electrolytic polishing, galvanization, sandblasting, pickling and passivation.
● Frame structure: margin or no margin.
● Packing: moisture-proof paper, pallet, wooden container.
Perforated tube applications:
● Filter liquids and air, such as water, oil, etc.
● Sieve different materials and remove impurities, such as in food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental protection industry.
● As various frameworks of filter elements.
● Weaken the noise.
● Used for granary ventilation.
Copyright © Anping TianHui Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |